How To Control html tags as external or internal
Since the HTML filter does not have option to change tags to external or internal (except for the BR tag) like XML filter has, it is not possible to do it on Document import settings window.
However, you can still change tags to external/internal:
- Go to C:\ProgramData\MemoQ\BuiltInXMLFormats and open html-40.xml in a text editor.
- Search for the tag name you want to change (e.g. <Tag name="script"
- Change the value for inline "no" to "yes" in case you want to change it as an internal tag.
- Restart memoQ and import html documents. the tag(s) will change accordingly.
- memoQ installer will overwrite this file every time with the official version, and even auto-update may overwrite the file. Please make a backup of the updated html-40.xml.
Please sign in to leave a comment.