How to repair a QTerm term base
You try to export a term base from QTerm, and the export fails with the message: "Merging: Language could not be found".
You get this error message because the term base you are trying to export is corrupt.
The term base can be repaired by following these steps:
- Create and enable a memoQ user named 'repair' from the memoQ client
- Add the 'repair' user to these groups:
- memoQWeb external users
- Log in as 'repair' to QTerm
- You will find the "Repair" operation icon next to each term base:
- Press the "Repair" operation of the term base in question and follow the on-screen instructions