Using splitting and joining segments in packages from online projects
memoQ's workflow enables you to work with online projects and local projects. Online projects allow you to work full online in using server documents, or to choose desktop documents.
You can create packages from online projects for server documents and desktop documents (with or without memoQWebTrans).
Splitting and joining possibilities:
- If you choose server documents + packages, it is not allowed to split and join segments.
- If you choose desktop documents (no web translation) + packages, it is allowed to split and join segments.
- If you choose desktop documents with web translation + packages, it is not allowed to split and join segments.
- The Package guide for project managers
- The Working with packages guide for translators
Both guides are available on the memoQ website: http://kilgray.com/resource-center/user-guides
If you use the Help as project manager, you can also check out the corresponding Help topics.