Error message Font 'Batang' cannot be found
An error message shows up when you try to open a project that includes the Korean language: Font 'Batang' cannot be found.
When you try to open a project that includes the Korean language, an error message appears. In the error message, when you click More, you see this message: Font 'Batang' cannot be found. This means that the Batang font is missing from WIndows on your computer.
- Close memoQ.
- Download the Batang font from here: http://www.fontpalace.com/font-details/Batang/ (This is a free font, you don’t need to pay for it.)
- Open (double-click) the downloaded file, and click Install.
- Open memoQ, and then open Options / Appearance.
- For the Korean font family, set Batang.
- Try opening your project again.