How to migrate the Content Connector server
1. Creating a Content Connector server backup
- Open the Deployment tool
- Stop the memoQ server service by clicking on the „Stop memoQ server” link
- Stop the Content Connector service by clicking on the „Stop Content Connector” link
- Copy the following folders into a backup folder:
C:\ProgramData\Kilgray CP Client\
C:\ProgramData\Kilgray CP Server\
All folders that are watched by the Content Connector service
2. Restoring Content Connector server backup on the new server
- Stop the memoQ server service.
- Stop the Content Connector service.
- Rename C:\ProgramData\Kilgray CP Client\ to for example C:\ProgramData\Kilgray CP Client_bak\
- Rename C:\ProgramData\Kilgray CP Server\ to for example C:\ProgramData\Kilgray CP Server_bak\
- Copy the Kilgray CP Client and Kilgray CP Server folders transferred from the old server into C:\ProgramData\
Copy all folders that are watched by the Content Connector service to the same location as they were on the old server
Note: If the Content connector server's address will be changed, you will need to reconnect all the ongoing content conencted projects by the following steps:
- List all the content conencted projects on the dashboard
- Right-click on the project
- Select the "Reconnect to Content Source" option
- Enter the new Content connector server address and the corresponding Auth ID
Please sign in to leave a comment.