1. Set up your memoQ cloud
- Go to the my memoQ page, and sign up for a my memoQ account. After activating your account, sign in.
- In the left-side menu, click memoQ cloud.
Click the orange button that says Get started for free. The Licenses & add-ons page opens:
In the Add licenses section, enter how many translator and project manager licenses you need.
If you are not sure: See the explanations under the license names.
- In the Available add-ons section, add or remove the Web Service API and QTerm add-ons as needed.
- On the right, the Cost after trial period section shows how much you need to pay for your current choices after the first month.
At the bottom of the page, click the Continue button. The Configure cloud server page opens:
- Enter a name for your memoQ cloud server, and choose a region.
- At the bottom of the page, click the Start free trial button.
- A Contact details page may open. Enter your name, company name, country and phone number on the form, and click the Continue button.
The memoQ cloud page opens, showing this image first:
Wait a few minutes. The Manage server section appears:
- On the right, in the Settings section, click the Change admin password link.
In the window, enter the new password for the admin user on your memoQ cloud. When the password meets the criteria below the field, the gray dots turn to green check marks:
On the right, in the Settings section, click the Schedule backup and updates link. In the window, choose your time zone and the preferred time for backing up your memoQ cloud. Then click the Update settings button.
Backup happens automatically, and takes no more than 30 minutes. During the backup, the server is not available - so choose a time when nobody will connect to it.
- Your memoQ cloud is now set up and you can start working.
You can return to this page later: Open https://my.memoq.com/memoq-cloud in your browser.
Your memoQ cloud subscription is now a trial: You can use all memoQ cloud features free of charge for 30 days. After that, you will be charged monthly for the licenses and add-ons you are using. To learn more, see the next chapter.