How to reset your passwords?
How to reset your memoQ server account password?
You forgot your password.
- Go to the memoQWeb page
Hint: The URL is usually follows the 'https://mymemoqserver.com/memoqweb' format where the 'mymemoqserver' is the address of the memoQ server.
- Under the Sign in button, click the Forgot password? link.
- On the Reset password page, type in your username and click "Send password reset email".
- On the password reset page, enter your new password.
Please keep in mind that the "Forgot your password?" option might be missing, based on administrator settings. In this case, please contact your project manager or the server administrator.
Changing your current password
- On the memoQWeb surface, click the Profile link in the bottom left corner and select My profile.
- On the Profile page, under the Password section type in your current password to verify it.
- Type in your new password
- Click Change password to finish the process.
How to change the memoQ server admin password?
- Open the memoQ Server Deployment Administration application.
- On the memoQ server section, press "Advanced".
- Select "Reset administrator password" from the list.
- Enter the new password and confirm it.
- Click Ok to change the password.