How to repair a QTerm term base
You notice a lightning icon next to the name of the QTerm glossary.
You hover over it and you receive the following error message:
It means that the QTerm glossary is corrupt. Here are your repair options.
Repair the glossary memoQWeb.
- To start the Term base maintenance and repair wizard, click on the error message.
- Click nNext to advance
- Wait for the repair process to end and click continue.
- Click Finish to close the wizard.
Repair the glossary under a memoQ client
- Open the memoQ client.
- OnGo the Resource console and select the Term bases tab.
- Locate the term base.
- Right click and select Repair resource.
- Close the Task tracker window once the repair process is done.
Repair using a backup package.
- Grab the latest backup package of your server.
- Change the extension of the repair package from .bak to .zip
- Unzip the package and locate the folder of the glossary.
Hint: You can find it under the TB\ folder
- Stop the memoQ server.
- Copy the content over your server's default resource location.
Hint: By default, here is the location: C:\ProgramData\MemoQ Server\Term Bases
Either overwrite the folder, or move the previous one to a different location and replace it.
- Start the memoQ server.
- OnCheck the Term bases list in the Resource console.