How to fix tag related issues
After you attempted to export a document, you receive an error message stating that the export has failed because of an incorrectly paired tag.
In order to solve this issue, please follow these steps:
- Open the document for translation
- Click on the Preparation tab and select the Quality Assurance -> RUN QA option (then make sure to enable the Proceed to resolve warnings after QA) option
- Look for tag related issues (tags that are appearing on the source side, must appear on the target side as well in the same order because these are formatting elements)
- The easiest way to copy a tag from the source side to the target in the correct order is by pressing the F9 button
- After you've corrected a segment re-confirm the translation with CTRL+ENTER
- Repeat the previous step until the error messages disappear from QA
- Try to export the document again
Here are some related articles:
Please sign in to leave a comment.