How to set up the DeepL MT plugin
DeepL is one of the most popular machine translation providers currently available.
Here'sa quick step-by-step guide on how to set up the DeepL plugin for memoQ.
- Open memoQ.
- From the quick access toolbar in the top-left corner, select "Options"
- On the left side of the Options window, click on the "MT settings" tab.
- Select your current MT settings and click the "Edit" link under the list.
If the list is empty, click the "Create new" link, and enter a name for the settings.
- Check the check box next to the DeepL plugin and click the cogwheel icon to configure it.
Hint: You can also click twice on the DeepL plugin's row to access the DeepL plugin settings window.
- In the DeepL MT plugin settings window, enter the authentication key,
Hint: To get your authentication key, sign up for the DeepL service.
- Check the "Translate with formatting and inline tags" check box if needed.
To learn more about the plugin and its features, see the DeepL page on our memoQ Docs website.