How to create a term base with the import function?
QTerm is a browser-based terminology management system.
It allows you to share term entries with multiple translators within your organization.
Create a QTerm glossary via importing terminology data.
Hint: You can use the following formats: TBX, TBX, XCS or a ZIP file.
- Go to the QTerm tab on the memoQWeb main page.
- On the QTerm - Home page, press Import new
Hint: Find it under the Search for term frame, on the right.
- Fill in the properties of the glossary.
- Name the term base.
- You can set meta-information like the ones during project creation.
- Select the Import type based on the format of the data.
- Add the file(s) via the Choose File button.
- Select Start import to finish the process.
- Once the import is successful, you can close the window.
- This will take you to the QTerm - Home page