How to make track changes visible in an exported file
You wish that your client would see the tracked changes in an exported SDL Trados Studio document that you worked on in MemoQ. You see your own red markups just fine in MemoQ but the client claims that the track changes are not visible in Studio.
To solve the issue, please follow these steps:
- Open the Options window by clicking the Options button in the top right corner of the dashboard.
You can access the Options window from the My memoQ page as well.
- Select the Miscellaneous category.
- Check in the Export track changes into the target file option under the Import/Export tab.
- Apply the changes by click Apply on the bottom of the window.
- To close the Options window, click Ok.
To learn more about track changes in relation with SDL files, please go to this memoQ Docs article.