How to set up a Git connection in the Content Connector
Before you start, you need a running Content Connector service on your memoQ TMS instance.
To learn more about setting up your Content Connector, see these topics in the memoQ documentation:
To create a new Git connection:
- Start the memoQ Content Connector client.
Hint: Press the Windows button, start typing "content connector", and use the shortcut.
- Under the list, click the New connection link.
- In the New connection window, fill in the text boxes under Basic Settings.
- To add an authentication ID, click the fill / clear link.
- In the Connector type dropdown, choose Git Connector.
- Click the Browse button, then pick or create an empty folder as your Working directory.
- In the Repository URL text box, enter the git repository's URL.
- Choose a value from the Authentication type dropdown, and fill in the login details.
- Click the Load branches button, and in the Branch dropdown, choose a branch.
- Click the Clone repository button.
- In the Languages region, choose the project's source language from the dropdown, and add the target languages to the list on the right.
- On the Content rules tab, set up filters for files and languages as needed.
- To create the connection, click OK.