How to set up the DeepL MT plugin
DeepL is one of the most popular machine translation providers currently available.
Here'sa quick step-by-step guide on how to set up the DeepL plugin for memoQ.
- Open memoQ.
- From the quick access toolbar in the top-left corner, select "Options"
- On the left side of the Options window, click on the "MT settings" tab.
- Select your current MT settings and click the "Edit" link under the list.
If the list is empty, click the "Create new" link, and enter a name for the settings.
- Check the check box next to the DeepL plugin and click the cogwheel icon to configure it.
Hint: You can also click twice on the DeepL plugin's row to access the DeepL plugin settings window.
- In the DeepL MT plugin settings window, enter the authentication key,
Hint: To get your authentication key, sign up for the DeepL service.
- Check the "Translate with formatting and inline tags" check box if needed.
To learn more about the plugin and its features, see the DeepL page on our memoQ Docs website.
Please sign in to leave a comment.