How to create a QTerm term base manually?
QTerm is a browser-based terminology management system.
It allows you to share term entries with multiple translators within your organization.
Create a new QTerm glossary manually.
- Go to the QTerm tab on the memoQWeb main page.
- On the qTerm - Home page, press New term base.
- Fill in the properties of the glossary.
- Name the term base.
- You can set meta-information like the ones during project creation.
- Set the term base in read-only mode if necessary.
- Select the languages for the term entries.
- Mark the languages that you wish to use.
Hint: You can select multiple languages.
- Create your own definitions for the glossary.
- You can create Entry, Language or Term level definitions.
Hint: To learn more about the custom definitions, follow this link. Find the relevant information under "Page 3 - Definition"
- Click Finish on the top-right corner to create the qTerm glossary.
Please sign in to leave a comment.