3. Set up WPML on the WordPress site
This is something your client will do. The description is here so that you have the whole picture, and you will also be able to assist your client if necessary.
To set up the connection, you need the WPML plugin on your WordPress site.
- Open the admin page of the WordPress site (https://web-address/wp-admin). Sign in as an administrator of the WordPress site.
- In the menu on the left, point to WPML, and click Translation management. The Translation management page opens.
- On the Translation management page, click Translators.
- Under Available Translation Services, find memoQ.
- Click Activate. The page reloads, and the memoQ service moves up. It will appear directly below the Available Translation Services heading.
- Next to the memoQ logo, click Authenticate. In the window that appears, paste first the Connection key, then the memoQ server CMS Adapter address. Before you do this, you need to save these details from memoQ server. Click OK.