2. Set up workflows on memoQ server
To start translating a WordPress job, you need to create an online project from it. memoQ server can do this automatically, if the CMS dashboard has a workflow for that job.
A workflow matches a translation job if:
- it comes from a connection that is specified in the workflow, and
- its source language is one of the workflow's source languages, and
- all of its target languages in the job are listed in the workflow.
To create a workflow:
- Open the CMS dashboard, and click the Workflows tab.
- Under the Automated workflows list, click the Add new workflow button.
- Fill in the fields under Workflow details: Type a name for the new workflow.
- Choose its Source language.
- Add Target language(s) as needed.
- Choose the Project template you want to use. memoQ server has a built-in template called Default CMS workflow. Try it, and change it as needed.
- To view information about the selected project template: click the links under Project template.
- Click Naming patterns and hints to see how the project resources are named, and gives tips about how you should set them.
- Click Review the template settings to open the Template overview window.
- Select a Project manager for the projects created with this workflow.
To learn more: See Help about the Workflows tab of the CMS Dashboard.
Please sign in to leave a comment.